Saturday, February 23, 2008

Devil's Haircut



I got my hair cut at Countours today by my friend Eric. He is amazingly good at his job. Totally amazing. He makes hair look like hot sex on my head. How? It begins with a miraculous double shampooing and conditioning, then a trim, then a thin, then a styling.



Now I have to improve the rest of my body to match my haircut.

This is the lyric that won't leave my head:

"
Death to everyone, is gonna come,
And it makes Jose much more fun."

I have to wear my fancy suit tonight to play a concert at school with my classical Guitar Ensemble which we've decided to name Ride or Die at the encouragement of the "brutal" metal kid who plays with us. This isn't us, but we're playing this song:



Really poppy, but catchy and kind of fun. I play one of the idiot parts, but the other guys get to improv some blazing solos at the end.

No comments: